bleach rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bleach rpg

all characters names aloud like ichigo.etc

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukia
Webmaster/shinigami
Rukia

Female
Number of posts : 492
Weapon(Bow or Zanpakto) : deero
Love : amsho my love
Class : Shinigami
Registration date : 2008-11-28

rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) Empty
PostSubject: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:12 pm

walks in and goes up stairs and get in to a beautiful dress
rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) 4ce040fb
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrpglive.rpg-board.net
Amsho
Bleach Noob
Amsho

Male
Number of posts : 618
Weapon(Bow or Zanpakto) : Zanpakto
Love : rukia
Registration date : 2008-11-29

rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) Empty
PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:16 pm

i knock on the door with my shirt partly buttoned up and actually clean shoes
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Webmaster/shinigami
Rukia

Female

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:18 pm

run softlt the door and open it and smiles
amsho
Back to top Go down
Amsho
Bleach Noob
Amsho

Male

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:20 pm

"hey rukia"
i say this as i look at her dress
"you look wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Webmaster/shinigami
Rukia

Female

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:21 pm

blushes
thank you and so are u
Back to top Go down
Amsho
Bleach Noob
Amsho

Male

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:24 pm

"thank you well i am not the fancy kind of person and i don't know how to be one"
i smile
"well can i come in??"
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Webmaster/shinigami
Rukia

Female

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:26 pm

yes u can ramen will be here soon(3 posts time)
Back to top Go down
Amsho
Bleach Noob
Amsho

Male

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:27 pm

"ahh i thought we were going to eat here"
((ahh some is good with time lol))
i walk in
"wonderful place you got here rukia"
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Webmaster/shinigami
Rukia

Female

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:29 pm

closes the door and guides u to the dinner room and u see a romantic dinner and candle and lights dimed
thank you
Back to top Go down
Amsho
Bleach Noob
Amsho

Male

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:31 pm

"someone knows how to set the mood"
i smile as i see the dinner table
((and now the ramen comes once i am done with this post))
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Webmaster/shinigami
Rukia

Female

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:33 pm

smiles as i go to the door and pays for the food then sets it on the table
there
Back to top Go down
Amsho
Bleach Noob
Amsho

Male

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:36 pm

"ahh thank you"
i give you a couple of dollars but they are like 20s and stuff
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Webmaster/shinigami
Rukia

Female

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:40 pm

sits by u
thanks amsho
Back to top Go down
Amsho
Bleach Noob
Amsho

Male

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:43 pm

"your welcome rukia"
i move closer to you
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Webmaster/shinigami
Rukia

Female

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:45 pm

starts to eat
Back to top Go down
Amsho
Bleach Noob
Amsho

Male

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:46 pm

i eat as well
"so rukia so you plan on being a soul reaper again??"
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Webmaster/shinigami
Rukia

Female

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:48 pm

maybe it is ok with u
eats again
Back to top Go down
Amsho
Bleach Noob
Amsho

Male

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:52 pm

"well i don't mind if you are either of them"
i eat as well
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Webmaster/shinigami
Rukia

Female

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:54 pm

smiles as i finish
human for now
lays my head on ur arm
i love u amsho
Back to top Go down
Amsho
Bleach Noob
Amsho

Male

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:57 pm

i stop eating
"well ok rukia"
i smile as i slide my arm free arm around you
"i love you too rukia"
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Webmaster/shinigami
Rukia

Female

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:00 pm

kisses u on the lips passionatly
race u to the sofa
Back to top Go down
Amsho
Bleach Noob
Amsho

Male

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:01 pm

kisses you back
"ok i will beat you"
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Webmaster/shinigami
Rukia

Female

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:03 pm

runs and jump on the sofa
i win
Back to top Go down
Amsho
Bleach Noob
Amsho

Male

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:06 pm

i run as well but i fall and flip onto the sofa
"yeah cause someone has hand eye coordination"
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Webmaster/shinigami
Rukia

Female

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:07 pm

lays on top of u
hi darling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)   rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rukia house(private no admins no posts but from the ones i invite so no looking)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next